Runtime Error '5'

Hi - I just installed a piece of software, and when I went to initially use
it, I received the following error: "Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure
call or argument."
I have uninstalled the program, reinstalled it, and get the same result. I
contacted support for the project and they alluded that something must be
wrong with my setup. I am running Windows XP SP2 Home edition. No other
software I have loaded has ever given me this trouble. Any help at all will
be most appreciated.

JT
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error

    Please name the program.
    Most references on the internet to this error advise the poster to obtain
    the latest version of the program.

    "J. Timothy" <jenkins_t@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Hi - I just installed a piece of software, and when I went to initially
    > use it, I received the following error: "Run-time error '5': Invalid
    > procedure call or argument."
    > I have uninstalled the program, reinstalled it, and get the same result.
    > I contacted support for the project and they alluded that something must
    > be wrong with my setup. I am running Windows XP SP2 Home edition. No
    > other software I have loaded has ever given me this trouble. Any help at
    > all will be most appreciated.
    >
    > JT

Runtime Software Windows XP