Uninstall Win 2000

I originally had windows 98 on my pc, I upgraded to win
2000. However, win2k is not compatible with my printer and
fax. I need to uninstall win2k and reinstall win 98. Can
anyone kindly help me with the process ? I would greatly
appreciate any tips. Thanks!

Alex - first make sure the printer and fax drivers you are
trying to use are W2k specific. The "incompatibility" may
be due to W98 drivers, which do NOT work with W2k.

If that's not the problem, then you must do a clean install
of W98. There is no other way to "uninstall" W2k.

First back up any data files/folders (now in the W2k
partition) that you want to save. Then, from a W98 diskette
or CD boot, delete or format the W2k partition (presumably
that's where you want to reinstall W98?) Then start the W98
install into that partition.