Demote child domain

Hello,

I need to demote a child domain.

My question is the next one :

My server is the last (and only) DC of the child domain (CHILD.DOMAIN.COM),
but one server in DOMAIN.COM.

Do I need to check the option of the DCPROMO "this server is the last DC of
the domain" or not ?

Thanks a lot.

Empire

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004

Yes if you have a DC in the Child domain and you want to
demote it... then u need to check that option.
it will remove the child domain from AD.

Jeff