hat putato

Archived from groups: alt.tv.game-shows,alt.tv.simpsons,alt.fan.james-bond,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

huw wuz hat putato plaed? ded bil kulin tos uh putato et thu
kuntestintz? tat wud bi uh funi.

"Jammes Bondde" <jammesbondde@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> huw wuz hat putato plaed? ded bil kulin tos uh putato et thu
> kuntestintz? tat wud bi uh funi.

You say hat
I say hot

Archived from groups: alt.tv.game-shows,alt.tv.simpsons,alt.fan.james-bond,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Didn't we go through this last year on the Weird Al group? Go away.

Jammes Bondde <jammesbondde@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> huw wuz hat putato plaed? ded bil kulin tos uh putato et thu
> kuntestintz? tat wud bi uh funi.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.game-shows,alt.tv.simpsons,alt.fan.james-bond,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

I don't recall that happening on AMW-A.

Stan
+- +- +- +-
"Dr. Tom B. Whatever" <knawdas@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Didn't we go through this last year on the Weird Al group? Go away.
>

> Jammes Bondde <jammesbondde@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> huw wuz hat putato plaed? ded bil kulin tos uh putato et thu
>> kuntestintz? tat wud bi uh funi.

Archived from groups: alt.fan.keanu-reeves,alt.tv.game-shows,alt.tv.simpsons,alt.fan.james-bond,alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Re: Weepin' John just spanked the Hell out of s/h/itself - Too much of
a blistered Hypocrite to take s/h/its **OWN** Advice...<Wham-O!!>

>From: John Iwaniszek not@hotmail.com

2-Faced Weepin' John wept:

> Trolls are classic
> Any level of engagement is a mistake.
> My feeling is the best way to deal with them...primarily by ignoring
> them.
> I would argue that they are not ignored here and in fact actively
> engaged.
> Don't reply

So, Weepin' John, why did *you* hypocritically decide to make "a
mistake" with
your "Any level of engagement" reply? ;)

<SNAG!!!>