Log on as Service

Where do I enable the Log on as Service rights? Trying to
get an HP dDigital Sender Service running and they
quote "Make sure the user name has "Log on as Service"
rights. By default the administrator user will not have
Log on as Service Rights. This will have to be granted to
the user"
1 answer Last reply
More about service

    Hi,

    I am assuming that this administrator is a local administrator not a domain
    administrator

    for local adminsitrator
    1) goto administrative tools in the start menu , you can also find
    administrative tools in control panel
    2) open local security policy
    3) goto local policy--->user rights assignment
    4)Hightlight user rights assignment and then on the right hand side look
    for log on as service
    add the user over there

    for domain administrator

    1) goto administrative tools in the start menu , you can also find
    administrative tools in control panel
    2) open Domain Controller security policy
    3) goto local policy--->user rights assignment
    4)Hightlight user rights assignment and then on the right hand side look
    for log on as service
    add the user over there

Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows