Log on as Service

lloyd

Where do I enable the Log on as Service rights? Trying to
get an HP dDigital Sender Service running and they
quote "Make sure the user name has "Log on as Service"
rights. By default the administrator user will not have
Log on as Service Rights. This will have to be granted to
the user"

Hi,

I am assuming that this administrator is a local administrator not a domain
administrator

for local adminsitrator
1) goto administrative tools in the start menu , you can also find
administrative tools in control panel
2) open local security policy
3) goto local policy--->user rights assignment
4)Hightlight user rights assignment and then on the right hand side look
for log on as service
add the user over there

for domain administrator

1) goto administrative tools in the start menu , you can also find
administrative tools in control panel
2) open Domain Controller security policy