media player 9 in Windows Mobile 2003

May 31, 2005 8:59:51 PM

I'm having issues playing videos in Windows media player 9 in Windows Mobile
2003 phone edition. help!
June 1, 2005 1:05:11 AM

Steven Wabik wrote:
> I'm having issues playing videos in Windows media player 9 in Windows
> Mobile 2003 phone edition. help!

Well, what kind of issues?
Anonymous
June 2, 2005 3:26:29 AM

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:05:11 GMT, "René" <kar98@the-coalition.us>
wrote:

>Steven Wabik wrote:
>> I'm having issues playing videos in Windows media player 9 in Windows
>> Mobile 2003 phone edition. help!
>
>Well, what kind of issues?

Welcome to my world ;-))
June 2, 2005 4:33:11 PM

i already fixed this issue. i just had to reformat the video so it would
play properly in Windows Media Player on Windows Mobile.

"Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]" <neil@nospam.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:05:11 GMT, "René" <kar98@the-coalition.us>
> wrote:
>
>>Steven Wabik wrote:
>>> I'm having issues playing videos in Windows media player 9 in Windows
>>> Mobile 2003 phone edition. help!
>>
>>Well, what kind of issues?
>
> Welcome to my world ;-))
Anonymous