training

most of the webcast and info is geared around XP. where
can I get training/webcast info/coures for Win 2000.
Installing, managing, troubleshooting, tips n tricks, etc

please advise

houston

Much of the info from XP webcasts will apply to Windows 2000. Of course,
all new content will be geared to the current platforms.

See www.microsoft.com/seminar/default.mspx for some useful webcasts for
Windows 2000.

Also, take a look at http://labmice.techtarget.com/windows2000/default.htm
for some great information.

Hope this helps

Oli

"houston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> most of the webcast and info is geared around XP. where
> can I get training/webcast info/coures for Win 2000.
> Installing, managing, troubleshooting, tips n tricks, etc
>
> please advise
>
> houston

TRENDING THREADS