Disk Management?

I reinstalled Win2000 and got the message about using the 'Windows Disk
Management Tool' to reset a partition as active after installation.

Installation is done, but I can't find any reference or program that looks
remotely like a 'disk management tool'

What is this program and is it normally installed with just a generic
installation? If not what is its name and where can I get it.?

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about disk management

    Josh

    See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308209

    Best regards

    Bjorn
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

    "Josh Whitney" <barrowcl@flash.net> wrote:

    >I reinstalled Win2000 and got the message about using the 'Windows Disk
    >Management Tool' to reset a partition as active after installation.
    >
    >Installation is done, but I can't find any reference or program that looks
    >remotely like a 'disk management tool'
    >
    > What is this program and is it normally installed with just a generic
    >installation? If not what is its name and where can I get it.?
    >
    >TIA

Disk Management Microsoft Windows