Disk Management?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
September 17, 2004 3:25:58 PM

I reinstalled Win2000 and got the message about using the 'Windows Disk
Management Tool' to reset a partition as active after installation.

Installation is done, but I can't find any reference or program that looks
remotely like a 'disk management tool'

What is this program and is it normally installed with just a generic
installation? If not what is its name and where can I get it.?

TIA

More about : disk management

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 12:39:20 AM

Josh

See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308209

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)