Can anyone help me?

zzz

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

I was wondering if it is possible to rescue important
documents on a computer that won't boot properly. It may
be a really stupid question but I'm not a computer pro.

Thanks

Philo

"Zzz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if it is possible to rescue important
> documents on a computer that won't boot properly. It may
> be a really stupid question but I'm not a computer pro.
>
> Thanks

yes...
you can slave the drive into another machine

or more than likely just perform a repair installation...
just be sure *not* to format the drive