FR/LG Berry locations?

Last response: in Video Games
September 28, 2004 10:59:47 PM

Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry forest)

More about : berry locations

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 11:27:48 PM

Carry a Meowth with you; his ability will pick up all sorts of items,
including berries. Just makes sure not to evolve him, for his ability
will be replaced (albeit with an ability far more useful in battle).
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 3:55:39 AM

Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
> Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
> forest)

Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I haven't
seen any just lying about...

--
-----------
Deep Thought

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, DeepThought wrote:
> Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
> > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
> > forest)
>
> Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I
> haven't seen any just lying about...

The item finder works wonders.

September 29, 2004 7:01:43 AM

Robert Wenzler wrote:

> Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry forest)

There are pokemon that carry berries. Time for Theif and Covet to go into
overdrive.
September 29, 2004 10:50:32 AM

AS I posted before under the subject 'Berry Crushing'
there are dark green squiggles in the short grass that indicate
berry patches -- these patches do re-spawn, as do the ultra balls on
Treasure Beach.

----
"Robert Wenzler" <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote in message
> Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry forest)

September 30, 2004 6:55:48 AM

Joseph William Dixon wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, DeepThought wrote:
> > Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
> > > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
> > > forest)
> >
> > Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I
> > haven't seen any just lying about...
>
> The item finder works wonders.
>
> --
> "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot
> easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
> work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
> http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa343/index.html

There are some in the trash cans on the st ann

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.