FR/LG Berry locations?

Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry forest)

More about berry locations

    Carry a Meowth with you; his ability will pick up all sorts of items,
    including berries. Just makes sure not to evolve him, for his ability
    will be replaced (albeit with an ability far more useful in battle).

    Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
    > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
    > forest)

    Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I haven't
    seen any just lying about...

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, DeepThought wrote:
    > Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
    > > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
    > > forest)
    >
    > Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I
    > haven't seen any just lying about...

    The item finder works wonders.

    Robert Wenzler wrote:

    > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry forest)

    There are pokemon that carry berries. Time for Theif and Covet to go into
    overdrive.

    AS I posted before under the subject 'Berry Crushing'
    there are dark green squiggles in the short grass that indicate
    berry patches -- these patches do re-spawn, as do the ultra balls on
    Treasure Beach.

    ----

    Joseph William Dixon wrote:

    > On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, DeepThought wrote:
    > > Robert Wenzler <rwenzler@usachoice.net> wrote:
    > > > Where would the berries be located? (Other than the obvious Berry
    > > > forest)
    > >
    > > Actually, I have the same query. Obviously there are no trees, and I
    > > haven't seen any just lying about...
    >
    > The item finder works wonders.
    >
    > --
    > "...there are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot
    > easily be duplicated by a normal, kindly family man who just comes into
    > work every day and has a job to do." [Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]
    > http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa343/index.html

    There are some in the trash cans on the st ann

    --
    Richard The Blind Typer
    Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

LG Newsgroup Games Nintendo Video Games