Mail Merge

We have WIndows 98, Microsoft Word 2000......trying to merge names address
from Microsoft Outlook to Avery 8160 mailing labels.

Initially used "Merge Mail" link in Word TOOLS but it wouldn't recognize the
addresses in Outlook Express...don't know why...it would only recognize info
in Outlook address book. Couldn't figure out how to get it to use the Express
address book....So, duplicated address book in both Outlook and Outlook
Express.

When the merge is complete, all we get is the Title, First and Last names of
the records....no, addresses...
Any help would be APPRECIATED!! Specific steps VERY helpful!!
Thanks!!

"Parshooter11" <Parshooter11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have WIndows 98, Microsoft Word 2000......trying to merge names address
> from Microsoft Outlook to Avery 8160 mailing labels.
>
> Initially used "Merge Mail" link in Word TOOLS but it wouldn't recognize
the
> addresses in Outlook Express...don't know why...it would only recognize
info
> in Outlook address book. Couldn't figure out how to get it to use the
Express
> address book....So, duplicated address book in both Outlook and Outlook
> Express.
>
> When the merge is complete, all we get is the Title, First and Last names
of
> the records....no, addresses...
> Any help would be APPRECIATED!! Specific steps VERY helpful!!
> Thanks!!

Your question is not really related to "Windows Setup" - try an
Outlook or MS Office newsgroup.