This must be a joke

Ok, I got my 180 day evaluation copy of Windows 2003 server edition.
www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003
I installed it to the point of it asking me for a cd key.
Swell, but I don't see the CD key printed on the free demo CD.
Am I missing something. Is this for only existing users? Did someone scrap
off the cd key?
I tried a cd key from Win2000 Pro which did not work?

This may help.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/evalkit.mspx

--
Regards,