Runas to REMOVE Programs?

I often use RunAs to install programs from a non-admin account.
Is it possible to use RunAs to remove them as well? I would think
not, since the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" applet isn't a
standalone executable.
--
Mark R. Blain, markrblain@earthlink.invalid
(change .INVALID to .NET to reply)

    In news:az19bd42fbn0$.6wakh1z8wxxy.dlg@40tude.net,
    Mark R. Blain <see_my_sig@for.my.real.address> fumbled, fiddled and
    fingered:
    > I often use RunAs to install programs from a non-admin account.
    > Is it possible to use RunAs to remove them as well? I would think
    > not, since the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" applet isn't a
    > standalone executable.

    RunAs will work fine on the Add/Remove applet via the normal right click
    / shift key routine

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk