hot to set up ms oulook express for yahoo

Hi,

Here are some Microsoft Knowlege Base Articles in referamce to the question
you posted.

OLEXP: How to Configure Outlook Express for Use with a Yahoo! POP3 Account
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256151

OLEXP: How to Add a Mail or News Account
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259405

Kenneth C. Engelhardt
Microsoft Online Support Engineer
from your issue.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help.