New folders added to existing offline folder not included

I have been experiencing a problem. Running a Windows XP Tablet (SP1)
connected to a Windows SBS 2000 server. I have a folder shared on the server
- called 'Shared' that contains several subfolders. When I first select
Shared and select to 'Make Available Offline' all subfolders and files they
contain are marked as offline files and are included. Later, if a add a new
subfolder to the 'Shared' folder on the server, it may or may NOT be marked
as available offline. Is there a way to ensure that ALL new subfolders added
to the 'Shared' folder on the server are automatically included in the
offline files? Individual files added later to a subfolder that is marked as
offline seem to always be added and marked as offline files. Problem only
seems to be with subfolders (and any files included in this new subfolder)
that are added on the server.

"djthomas_tpcc" wrote:
> I have been experiencing a problem. Running a Windows XP
> Tablet (SP1)
> connected to a Windows SBS 2000 server. I have a folder
> shared on the server
> - called 'Shared' that contains several subfolders. When I
> first select
> Shared and select to 'Make Available Offline' all subfolders
> and files they
> contain are marked as offline files and are included. Later,
> if a add a new
> subfolder to the 'Shared' folder on the server, it may or may
> NOT be marked
> as available offline. Is there a way to ensure that ALL new
> subfolders added
> to the 'Shared' folder on the server are automatically
> included in the
> offline files? Individual files added later to a subfolder
> that is marked as
> offline seem to always be added and marked as offline files.
> Problem only
> seems to be with subfolders (and any files included in this
> new subfolder)
> that are added on the server.

Hi DJ

We are experiencing this same issue. Have you had a reply as yet to
this?

Richard

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Basics-folders-added-existing-offline-folder-included-ftopict345224.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1111364