Help,,Forgot username and password

Glenn

My son got into the system username, domain, and password.
He changed this to what he thought would be his own name
and password but now were totally locked out of windows.
No user name or password will work. Is there anything I
can do??

Try one of these.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.win2000.*&as_usubject=password&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2000&as_maxd=31&as_maxm=12&as_maxy=2004&num=100&as_scoring=d&hl=en

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Glenn" <gbjb3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> My son got into the system username, domain, and password.
> He changed this to what he thought would be his own name
> and password but now were totally locked out of windows.
> No user name or password will work. Is there anything I
> can do??

After following Dave's advice, think for a moment if you
would give your one and only car or house key to your son.
You might then apply the same principles to your PC and
create an alternative admin account, then lock the details
away.