Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error SystemRootSystem32ntdll...

My previous issue was

"Setup cannot locate the Windows installation you want to
upgrade. Contact your systems administrator"

I tried the suggestion that was suggested but unable to
still get it to work. Even booting off the CDROM still the
same message. I am unable to get into the position for the
recovery console to load. I have tried to boot off the 4
floppies that I created but once the 4 disk goes in and
windows is ready to start up I get the folowing message.

"Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32
\ntdll.dll"

Once again thankyou for an assistance that can be offerd
1 answer Last reply
More about stop c0000221 unknown hard error systemrootsystem32ntdll

    No idea really what you're wanting to do but you're probably not booting
    from the CD-Rom at this point. Check the cmos boot order and possibly look
    for the key stroke prompt at POST to start from the CD-Rom drive or check
    the mobo manual for instructions.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Saul" wrote:
    | My previous issue was
    |
    | "Setup cannot locate the Windows installation you want to
    | upgrade. Contact your systems administrator"
    |
    | I tried the suggestion that was suggested but unable to
    | still get it to work. Even booting off the CDROM still the
    | same message. I am unable to get into the position for the
    | recovery console to load. I have tried to boot off the 4
    | floppies that I created but once the 4 disk goes in and
    | windows is ready to start up I get the folowing message.
    |
    | "Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32
    | \ntdll.dll"
    |
    | Once again thankyou for an assistance that can be offerd

Microsoft Recovery Console Windows