Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error SystemRootSystem32ntdll...

Saul

My previous issue was

"Setup cannot locate the Windows installation you want to
upgrade. Contact your systems administrator"

I tried the suggestion that was suggested but unable to
still get it to work. Even booting off the CDROM still the
same message. I am unable to get into the position for the
recovery console to load. I have tried to boot off the 4
floppies that I created but once the 4 disk goes in and
windows is ready to start up I get the folowing message.

"Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32
\ntdll.dll"

Once again thankyou for an assistance that can be offerd

No idea really what you're wanting to do but you're probably not booting
from the CD-Rom at this point. Check the cmos boot order and possibly look
for the key stroke prompt at POST to start from the CD-Rom drive or check
the mobo manual for instructions.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional