Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error SystemRootSystem32ntdll...

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Recovery Console
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 27, 2004 11:51:46 AM

My previous issue was

"Setup cannot locate the Windows installation you want to
upgrade. Contact your systems administrator"

I tried the suggestion that was suggested but unable to
still get it to work. Even booting off the CDROM still the
same message. I am unable to get into the position for the
recovery console to load. I have tried to boot off the 4
floppies that I created but once the 4 disk goes in and
windows is ready to start up I get the folowing message.

"Stop: c0000221 Unknown Hard Error \SystemRoot\System32
\ntdll.dll"

Once again thankyou for an assistance that can be offerd

More about : stop c0000221 unknown hard error systemrootsystem32ntdll

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 12:59:23 PM

No idea really what you're wanting to do but you're probably not booting
from the CD-Rom at this point. Check the cmos boot order and possibly look
for the key stroke prompt at POST to start from the CD-Rom drive or check
the mobo manual for instructions.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional