CRASHING ON START UP WINDOWS 2000PF

ronaldo

RECENTLY installed windows 2000pf with works 2000, but on
start up my system always crashes on set up, I close down
and reboot and second time round my system opens up o.k but
this takes time. any ideas as to the prob

HELP

dl

If this is an upgrade its probably a driver/hw problem.
Ensure yr hw has win2k drivers, from hw manu sites, not winupdate drivers.
Win is updated?
Does it boot ok in safe mode?
If so, then also possibly caused by startup apps