Used laptop...cannot get all admin privledges

I have access to ALL the administrator accounts, but I
cannot add any programs nor is there anything in the
device manager.

Any info on this would be appreciated!
1 answer Last reply
More about used laptop cannot admin privledges

    Replied in another group. Please don't multipost - if you need to post to
    multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message
    to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that
    everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

    See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

    daverino wrote:
    > I have access to ALL the administrator accounts, but I
    > cannot add any programs nor is there anything in the
    > device manager.
    >
    > Any info on this would be appreciated!

Laptops Device Manager Microsoft Windows