Used laptop...cannot get all admin privledges

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 28, 2004 6:56:03 PM

I have access to ALL the administrator accounts, but I
cannot add any programs nor is there anything in the
device manager.

Any info on this would be appreciated!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 29, 2004 1:17:46 AM

Replied in another group. Please don't multipost - if you need to post to
multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message
to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that
everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

!