LG/FR Question

Last response: in Video Games
October 5, 2004 10:19:16 AM

How do I use the "cut" skill? I have the correct badge, but I can't
find the skill anywhere.

More about : question

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 3:33:00 PM

Spiralmind <kkoch@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> How do I use the "cut" skill? I have the correct badge, but I can't
> find the skill anywhere.

The HM is found by meeting the SS Anne Capitan.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

To use cut, just walk up to the tree, and press "A"
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 6:03:05 AM

Kevin Shipman <kevin4lil@webtv.net> wrote:
> To use cut, just walk up to the tree, and press "A"

You can also use cut on patches of tall grass (well, at least in GSC) by
facing that grass one square away, and selecting the move from the
start/pokemon/whatever_poke_has_cut menu.

--
Deep Thought