LG/FR Question

How do I use the "cut" skill? I have the correct badge, but I can't
find the skill anywhere.
3 answers Last reply
More about question

    Spiralmind <kkoch@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
    > How do I use the "cut" skill? I have the correct badge, but I can't
    > find the skill anywhere.

    The HM is found by meeting the SS Anne Capitan.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    To use cut, just walk up to the tree, and press "A"

    Kevin Shipman <kevin4lil@webtv.net> wrote:
    > To use cut, just walk up to the tree, and press "A"

    You can also use cut on patches of tall grass (well, at least in GSC) by
    facing that grass one square away, and selecting the move from the
    start/pokemon/whatever_poke_has_cut menu.

    --
    Deep Thought

LG Games Nintendo Video Games