  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
October 6, 2004 12:13:35 PM

I think I went down the wrong ladder. I am stuck and I am going around
in circles. How do I get out of here without an escape rope or any of
my Pokemon knowing dig?

Is there any way to delete a set number of saves?

Thanks

More about : stuck seafoam island cave

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 2:04:31 PM

The game doesn't keep track of more than one save. Your best bet is to
simply find your way out, since as far as I can recall, there's no way
to get stuck in Seafoam. If you went down the wrong ladder, just go
back up; if you fell down a hole, fall down a few more holes until you
get to the bottom.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 11:49:19 PM

I didn't know about the two saves dealie. Pretty handy.
October 7, 2004 12:22:30 AM

afish <afish@spymac.com> wrote:
> The game doesn't keep track of more than one save.

Actually, that's untrue. The game stores exactly two save files: your most
recent one, and the one before that. During trades on my finicky link cable,
it would disconnect while saving, corrupting the save. On startup, it says
"you moron, you totally corrupted that save", and would load the previous.

> Your best bet is to
> simply find your way out, since as far as I can recall, there's no way
> to get stuck in Seafoam. If you went down the wrong ladder, just go
> back up; if you fell down a hole, fall down a few more holes until you
> get to the bottom.

To get to the other side, you need to shove a series of boulders into the
holes to make them block the fast water. You can then surf to the exit
ladder... and it's pretty straightforward from there. There's no way to get
lost, correct.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"afish" <afish@spymac.com> wrote in message
>I didn't know about the two saves dealie. Pretty handy.

Only handy insofar as you don't have to start your game over if the save
file corrupts. Otherwise, there's no way - as far as I know - of taking
advantage of the fact and retrieving the older file.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?