WJVIEW Error

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

How do I get rid this error. It loads everytime I load
windows. WJVIEW ERROR. I hit OK. It doesn't seem to be
hurting anything but want it gone. Any help.

Rick

I checked google for "wjview". Lots of hits. The first hit
says "wjview error" is probably caused by adware, and gives
removal instructions.

Rick wrote:
> How do I get rid this error. It loads everytime I load
> windows. WJVIEW ERROR. I hit OK. It doesn't seem to be
> hurting anything but want it gone. Any help.
>
> Rick

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

interesting I am running ad aware 6. I wonder any
connection???? Thanks.

Rick

Rick - I run Ad-Aware 6. No such problem on my machines.

wjview.exe is a W2k file, btw, present in the original
and updated in SP2, which is the last SP I've installed.