  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 6, 2004 9:58:58 PM

Is there any known advantage to collecting all the unown? After a lot
of searching I finally caught them all, including "!" and "?", but I
haven't found anything that has changed.

--

More about : unown

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 2:40:09 AM

regal <regal@pokenegia.net> wrote:
> Is there any known advantage to collecting all the unown? After a lot
> of searching I finally caught them all, including "!" and "?", but I
> haven't found anything that has changed.

Well, you've used up about 30 slots in your box... good job.

;)

--
Deep Thought