FR/LG - unown

Is there any known advantage to collecting all the unown? After a lot
of searching I finally caught them all, including "!" and "?", but I
haven't found anything that has changed.

More about unown

    regal <regal@pokenegia.net> wrote:
    > Is there any known advantage to collecting all the unown? After a lot
    > of searching I finally caught them all, including "!" and "?", but I
    > haven't found anything that has changed.

    Well, you've used up about 30 slots in your box... good job.

    ;)

    --
    Deep Thought

LG Games Nintendo Video Games