Question about Windows components and web updates

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 8, 2004 5:17:29 PM

Just in the middle of building a new web server but forgot to add in the FTP
server option during install. Since then we've installed SP4 and all the
critical updates from the web.

In the past, we'd simply add/remove the FTP component and re-apply the
service pack.

But what about web updates? Will it re-update just this one component?

Thanks, Rob.
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 4:26:53 PM

> But what about web updates? Will it re-update just this one component?

Not an easy question then :-)

Cheers, Rob.
!