Installing win98 on a win2000PRO. pc without removing win...

How can I do this?
Well I have a computer with Win2000 Professional and I
want to know if I can install Windows98 SE on the same
hard drive WITH OUT UNINSTALLING WIN2000PROFESSIONAL and
be able to use Which one I want to use.

---------------------OR-----------------------------------

Can I put in a hard drive in the Secondary slot that has
Win98 SE and select the one I want to use when I first
turn on my pc.

Any assitence would be appreciated.
Thanks.

..

"C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I do this?
> Well I have a computer with Win2000 Professional and I
> want to know if I can install Windows98 SE on the same
> hard drive WITH OUT UNINSTALLING WIN2000PROFESSIONAL and
> be able to use Which one I want to use.
>
> ---------------------OR-----------------------------------
>
> Can I put in a hard drive in the Secondary slot that has
> Win98 SE and select the one I want to use when I first
> turn on my pc.
>

> Any assitence would be appreciated.
> Thanks.

You can do it either way. The exact method depends on
a few things:
- Is Win2000 installed on a FAT32 or on an NTFS partition?
- How many drives do you have on your current disk?
- Do you have access to a disk partitioning tool?
- How big is your second hard disk?
- Do you need a shared partition (i.e. a partition that can
be accessed from Win2000 ***and*** from Win98).
It could be used as a shared data storage drive.
- Are you in a position to back up your important data
files before you start this project?