hey all please help :(

Hi evryone. im very sorry to post a little off topic. I just got a super
nintendo emulator for my computer. and im playing all the old super nintendo
games. Im curious if anyone know any good groups i could find info out about
old games. or if any one knows any old games that are like " Knights of the
Round" with king arthur i love that game and want more like it to play...
plz help Shawn

Regal

Shawn Allen wrote:

> Hi evryone. im very sorry to post a little off topic. I just got a super
> nintendo emulator for my computer. and im playing all the old super nintendo
> games. Im curious if anyone know any good groups i could find info out about
> old games. or if any one knows any old games that are like " Knights of the
> Round" with king arthur i love that game and want more like it to play...

Have you tried Gamefaqs?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/index.html

"Shawn Allen" <shawnallen@shaw.ca> wrote...

I want my name back.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 104

>"Shawn Allen" <shawnallen@shaw.ca> wrote...
>
>I want my name back.

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers around here.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Shawn Allen" <shawnallen@shaw.ca> wrote...
>
> I want my name back.

Me too! I'm going to hunt down that other Weaver guy and give him a
good talkin' to!

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon