computer management

i have a w2k server. when i open computer management, then storage, then disk
management, i see all of my drives and 1 has diagnal lines thru it...what
does that mean?

kjs

If you mean the thin gray lines, it just marks what disk you have selected.
If you select another disk, will this one get the diagonal lines instead?

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)