Help on berrys

Where is the berry curshing machine?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

richard e white <chiphead@cox.net> wrote:
> Where is the berry curshing machine?

A machine which is specifically designed for crushing berries.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

The question was "where", not "what". I'm assuming we're talking about
FR/LG here? If so, I think it's only accessible in multiplayer, but I'm
not certain.

afish wrote:
> The question was "where", not "what". I'm assuming we're talking about
> FR/LG here? If so, I think it's only accessible in multiplayer, but I'm
> not certain.

Yeah, it is unfortunately. At least there's still the berry machine in
R/S, though.

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in news:Cqu9d.2549
$sa.447@trndny07:

> richard e white <chiphead@cox.net> wrote:
>> Where is the berry curshing machine?
>
> A machine which is specifically designed for crushing berries.

He said where, not what. You access the berry crusher thru the direct cable
connect club on the second floor of the pokemon centers, but you must have
found at least one berry and gotten the berry jar before you can use it.

Ulric Van Bergen (UVB) <ithinknot@youwish.com> wrote::
>>> Where is the berry curshing machine?
>> A machine which is specifically designed for crushing berries.
>
> He said where, not what.

Who?

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" wrote:

> "DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in news:Cqu9d.2549
> $sa.447@trndny07:
>
> > richard e white <chiphead@cox.net> wrote:
> >> Where is the berry curshing machine?
> >
> > A machine which is specifically designed for crushing berries.
> >

> He said where, not what. You access the berry crusher thru the direct cable
> connect club on the second floor of the pokemon centers, but you must have
> found at least one berry and gotten the berry jar before you can use it.

They tell me that both of them have the jar and both of them have many berries
but they can't find the machine. where does it appear? next to the trade and
collasumem in the drict cable room?
Would it matter if one of the kids is useing a new game boy and the other is
useing the cube thing?
can you give me direct step by step directions on how to find the machine from
when they come up the stairs to the 2nd floor?
like take ten paces then go up to the top of screen.
I am sorry about this but I can't see any more and there driveing me nuts
because they can't seam to find it. But even my mom says that the jar is on
there lists as are the berrys.
thanks for any help.once