Deoxys is not available at the Pokemon Store in NYC

Last response: in Video Games
October 8, 2004 9:20:00 PM

I just talked to one of the folks at the Pokemon Store in NYC and they do
not have the Aurora ticket available...YET. They are hoping to have it
available in the store by November.
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 9:20:01 PM

Well, that's good news....the question is, is it like the Eon ticket, ie
scannable via e-reader, or do you have to actually go there to get it. Will
it be something we can purchase from them? Or perhaps from you? Thanks for
the info.

"Raph" <raphs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just talked to one of the folks at the Pokemon Store in NYC and they do
>not have the Aurora ticket available...YET. They are hoping to have it
>available in the store by November.

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 6:13:08 AM

Raph wrote:

> I just talked to one of the folks at the Pokemon Store in NYC and they do
> not have the Aurora ticket available...YET. They are hoping to have it
> available in the store by November.

ANd what is that?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

Oh, Richard, Deoxys is Pokemon number 386, and the Aurora Ticket is a ferry
ticket that will allow you to get to Birth Island (or maybe Origin Island?)
where you will have the opportunity to catch it.

Nintendo is giving this away in Atlanta, Georgia this weekend, at Lenox
Square which I cannot attend for it is too far to travel.

Minneapolis next weekend and Seattle the weekend after. Also out of my
reach.

"richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
> Raph wrote:
>
>> I just talked to one of the folks at the Pokemon Store in NYC and they do
>> not have the Aurora ticket available...YET. They are hoping to have it
>> available in the store by November.
>
> ANd what is that?
>

> --
> Richard The Blind Typer
> Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 9:53:15 AM

Jim Haidle wrote:

> Oh, Richard, Deoxys is Pokemon number 386, and the Aurora Ticket is a ferry
> ticket that will allow you to get to Birth Island (or maybe Origin Island?)
> where you will have the opportunity to catch it.
>
> Nintendo is giving this away in Atlanta, Georgia this weekend, at Lenox
> Square which I cannot attend for it is too far to travel.
>
> Minneapolis next weekend and Seattle the weekend after. Also out of my
> reach.
>
> "richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Raph wrote:
> >
> >> I just talked to one of the folks at the Pokemon Store in NYC and they do
> >> not have the Aurora ticket available...YET. They are hoping to have it
> >> available in the store by November.
> >
> > ANd what is that?
> >

> > --
> > Richard The Blind Typer
> > Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

will they be doing anything on the west cost?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 1:58:35 AM

"Jim Haidle" <dynatok@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, that's good news....the question is, is it like the Eon ticket, ie
> scannable via e-reader, or do you have to actually go there to get it.
> Will it be something we can purchase from them? Or perhaps from you?
> Thanks for the info.

My guess is it will only be available through wireless adapter when they get
their 'Wonder Spot' at the store in NYC. I am also assuming you can only get
one per game so no extras for trading. From what they said it doesn't sound
like there will be a cost for it.
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 2:04:58 AM

Raph <raph@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My guess is it will only be available through wireless adapter when
> they get their 'Wonder Spot' at the store in NYC. I am also assuming
> you can only get one per game so no extras for trading. From what
> they said it doesn't sound like there will be a cost for it.

....except driving to NY if you live several states away...

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Recently, Richard E White wrote:
>> Minneapolis next weekend and Seattle the weekend
>> after.
[Snip]
> will they be doing anything on the west cost?
Last I checked, Seattle was still in the Pacific NorthWest.
Runt
"Slow and steady wins the race."
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 9:30:06 AM

TheRunt wrote:

> Recently, Richard E White wrote:
> >> Minneapolis next weekend and Seattle the weekend
> >> after.
> [Snip]
> > will they be doing anything on the west cost?
> Last I checked, Seattle was still in the Pacific NorthWest.
> Runt
> "Slow and steady wins the race."

I was hopeing for something a bit more south.
but when is that one and where as in address?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 12:24:49 PM

Pokemon Rocks Seattle
Saturday, October 23rd
10 am - 4 pm
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
Mercer Street near 3rd Avenue N

> TheRunt wrote:

>> [Snip]
>> > will they be doing anything on the west cost?
>> Last I checked, Seattle was still in the Pacific NorthWest.
>> Runt
>> _______________________________________________________________
>> "Slow and steady wins the race."
>
> I was hopeing for something a bit more south.
> but when is that one and where as in address?
>

> --
> Richard The Blind Typer
> Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

Anonymous
October 12, 2004 3:28:29 PM

I'd prefer something in California. As it is, I can't take a few days
off work just to complete my Pokédex... Well, I still can't complete
it, since I didn't pre-order Colosseum.
Damn you Nintendo for making this so damn difficult!
!