email messages in Outlook Express suddenly printing very s..

I have a friend who has win2000pro, with Outlook Express 6.0 and when
printing out their emails, the font size has suddenly become very small and
only fills half the width of the paper.. I've tried reinstalling the Epson
printer software, but it's still doing the same thing.

When printing from MSWord, it does just fine, fills the page, etc. so....
is there a setting somewhere that controls this? I've looked all through
Outlook but can find nothing...

any wisdom or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
niteowl (for Heidi)

Ask them in one of the OE groups.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"heidemarie"wrote:

| I have a friend who has win2000pro, with Outlook Express 6.0 and when
| printing out their emails, the font size has suddenly become very small
and
| only fills half the width of the paper.. I've tried reinstalling the Epson
| printer software, but it's still doing the same thing.
|
| When printing from MSWord, it does just fine, fills the page, etc. so....
| is there a setting somewhere that controls this? I've looked all through
| Outlook but can find nothing...
|
| any wisdom or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
|
| thanks,
| niteowl (for Heidi)

TRENDING THREADS