Windows 2000 on a Apple mac Laptop

Rajesh

I have a laptop which has macintosh o/s

I want to install Windows XP / 2000 on . I have bootable CD's for both
Windows 2000 and XP

Please advise what should i do to replace the o/s , I am ready to try dual
boot also ( i.e. both mac and windows coexisting )

Windows operating systems will not run natively on Apple Mac hardware.
However, there are several software PC emulators that will allow Windows to
run in a session within the MacOS. One of these emulators is Virtual PC
for Mac. More information on this product can be found at:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.aspx?pid=virtualpc

Mark Wilson [MS]
rights."