Pokemon - Candid Camerupt

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 9, 2004 3:36:54 PM

A bit of idiot plot here. Our heroes have water pokemon. They could
have at least had a water gun shower to cool off in the hot sun.

LOL at Corphish ignoring an inexperienced trainer and finishing the
fight his way.

October 11, 2004 5:25:01 AM

regal wrote:
> A bit of idiot plot here. Our heroes have water pokemon. They could
> have at least had a water gun shower to cool off in the hot sun.
>
> LOL at Corphish ignoring an inexperienced trainer and finishing the
> fight his way.

I'm surprised Max didn't learn from his last battle. Even May knows
better than to rely purely on defensive moves. But still, this makes
him, what, 1-1 so far?

(I shared Dr. Thinker's confusion re: the mid-show question for a
moment. But they were emphasizing Camerupt's dual type nature: grass
may be weak against fire, but it's strong against ground. All three
of the pokemon were weak to Camerupt's attacks - the mag would've been
hit by ground attacks - but the nuz's counter would not be ineffective.
Still, in a situation like that, where all of the three pokemon are
nominally bad choices, the particular moves each poke has can be even
more important, and we didn't know who had what.)
!