Pokemon - Candid Camerupt

A bit of idiot plot here. Our heroes have water pokemon. They could
have at least had a water gun shower to cool off in the hot sun.

LOL at Corphish ignoring an inexperienced trainer and finishing the
fight his way.

More about pokemon candid camerupt

    regal wrote:
    > A bit of idiot plot here. Our heroes have water pokemon. They could
    > have at least had a water gun shower to cool off in the hot sun.
    >
    > LOL at Corphish ignoring an inexperienced trainer and finishing the
    > fight his way.

    I'm surprised Max didn't learn from his last battle. Even May knows
    better than to rely purely on defensive moves. But still, this makes
    him, what, 1-1 so far?

    (I shared Dr. Thinker's confusion re: the mid-show question for a
    moment. But they were emphasizing Camerupt's dual type nature: grass
    may be weak against fire, but it's strong against ground. All three
    of the pokemon were weak to Camerupt's attacks - the mag would've been
    hit by ground attacks - but the nuz's counter would not be ineffective.
    Still, in a situation like that, where all of the three pokemon are
    nominally bad choices, the particular moves each poke has can be even
    more important, and we didn't know who had what.)

Games Nintendo Video Games