How to prevent user change the IE home page?

Hi, I'm using Win2K Server and trying set all the user using the same home
page; But I'm not sure how can I do that? I've already checked the group
policy but can't find anything about this rule, only one I can find is
disable changing home page but can't set up another one. Please if anyone can
help.

Group Policy>User Configuration>Internet Explorer Maintenance>URLs>Important
URLS>, is where you set a domain wide home page, you have to export the
settings file.