running adprep gives me a strange error

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

im trying to make a new windows 2003 computer a secondary domain controler
to my existing windows 2000 domain. i get an error when running adprep on
the windows 2000 machine. it logs the error in this file "ldif.err.14". The
log file says this:

Entry DN:
CN=ms-WMI-MergeablePolicyTemplate,CN=Schema,CN=Configuratioo,DC=vjindustries,DC=com
Add error on line 1382: No Such Object
The server side error is "Directory object not found."
An error has occurred in the program

any ideas whats wrong? is the CN=Coniguratioo part corupt or something? how
can i fix this?

--
5khzgjf9e001@sneakemail.com

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i should probably mention that my existing windows 2000 domain controler is
small business server edition. any one have *any* ideas at all on how to fix
this?