memory

My computer was recently formatted, And now I have plenty
of disk space, but low on memory. I also have a dvd rom
but it plays like chipmunks. I have a Compaq deskpro,
Pentium three. with windows 200 professional. could you
please help me to fix this problem? thank you. Lorraine

Philo

> My computer was recently formatted, And now I have plenty
> of disk space, but low on memory.
<snip>

then you need to add more RAM

256 megs is a fairly realistic minimum amount...
and under no conditions should you have less than 128 megs

dl

You probably need to reinstall the drivers for your sound/graphics device

"Lorraine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 0b0301c4ba72$94c8eb50$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> My computer was recently formatted, And now I have plenty
> of disk space, but low on memory. I also have a dvd rom
> but it plays like chipmunks. I have a Compaq deskpro,
> Pentium three. with windows 200 professional. could you
> please help me to fix this problem? thank you. Lorraine
______

Hi,

How do you know that you are low on memory?
Do you have a specific message? If yes could you please send to us the exact
message that you encounter.

Could you also please give us your computer configuration ?

This may help us to understand what do you mean by low memory. With this
information we will be more efficient helping you.

Regards
Aurelien Goillot
Microsoft France