Completed National Dex for Fire Red...as much as possible ..

Just got my 382nd poke in my Fire Red dex - only Mew, Celebi, Lugia and
Deoxys left. Really didn't think I was going to bother with trying to
complete but...as I got closer and with the help of Box, it wasn't too bad.

Raph wrote:
> Just got my 382nd poke in my Fire Red dex - only Mew, Celebi, Lugia and
> Deoxys left. Really didn't think I was going to bother with trying to
> complete but...as I got closer and with the help of Box, it wasn't too bad.

Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?

>Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?

Yes and no.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
-------------------------------
"It's too damn safe."

Jose L. Solano wrote:
>>Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?
>

> Yes and no.

Am I thinking of the wrong one, or don't you receive that one in Team
Rocket's hideout?

Jose L. Solano wrote:
>>Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?
>

> Yes and no.
>

> Jose L. Solano
> -------------------------------
> A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
> -------------------------------
> "It's too damn safe."

Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
> Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

....and Silph Co.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

DeepThought wrote:
> John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
>
>>Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.
>

> ...and Silph Co.

Heh heh, wrong all around. :)

>> Yes and no.
>
>Am I thinking of the wrong one, or don't you receive that one in Team
>Rocket's hideout?

Yes and no.

Jose L. Solano
-------------------------------
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
"It's too damn safe."

>Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

No you're not. I want my name back.

Jose L. Solano
A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
"It's too damn safe."

TRENDING THREADS