Completed National Dex for Fire Red...as much as possible ..

Just got my 382nd poke in my Fire Red dex - only Mew, Celebi, Lugia and
Deoxys left. Really didn't think I was going to bother with trying to
complete but...as I got closer and with the help of Box, it wasn't too bad.
8 answers Last reply
More about completed national fire

    Raph wrote:
    > Just got my 382nd poke in my Fire Red dex - only Mew, Celebi, Lugia and
    > Deoxys left. Really didn't think I was going to bother with trying to
    > complete but...as I got closer and with the help of Box, it wasn't too bad.

    Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?

    >Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?

    Yes and no.

    Jose L. Solano
    -------------------------------
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    -------------------------------
    "It's too damn safe."

    Jose L. Solano wrote:
    >>Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?
    >

    > Yes and no.

    Am I thinking of the wrong one, or don't you receive that one in Team
    Rocket's hideout?

    Jose L. Solano wrote:
    >>Lugia isn't hard to get, is it?
    >

    > Yes and no.
    >

    > Jose L. Solano
    > -------------------------------
    > A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    > -------------------------------
    > "It's too damn safe."

    Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

    John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
    > Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

    ....and Silph Co.

    --
    -----------
    Deep Thought

    DeepThought wrote:
    > John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.
    >

    > ...and Silph Co.

    Heh heh, wrong all around. :)

    >> Yes and no.
    >
    >Am I thinking of the wrong one, or don't you receive that one in Team
    >Rocket's hideout?

    Yes and no.

    Jose L. Solano
    -------------------------------
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    -------------------------------
    "It's too damn safe."
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    >Oh, I'm thinking of Lapras.

    No you're not. I want my name back.

    Jose L. Solano
    A devious, degenerate defender of the devil
    "It's too damn safe."

Games Nintendo Video Games