Pokemon League Hat

Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
Color variations are a plus!

Thanks in advance,

Amok
7 answers Last reply
More about pokemon league

    Lancer wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
    > Color variations are a plus!

    Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the manga?

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
    this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
    >> Color variations are a plus!
    >
    > Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
    > manga?

    Do you have information on any of the three? If so, why didn't you say so?
    If not, why bother asking for a specific hat?

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 106

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
    > this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
    >>>Color variations are a plus!
    >>
    >>Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
    >>manga?
    >

    > Do you have information on any of the three?

    Well, the first (and possibly manga) hat can be made very easily from a
    red and white cap, some masking tape, and a felt pen. His new hat could
    take a bit more work, though.

    > If so, why didn't you say so?
    > If not, why bother asking for a specific hat?

    It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
    hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be
    able to offer assistance more easily.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531

    My Adventure Quest character:

    Well, I think the one that is in the movie would be the most recognizable
    which is the red and white. However, a sharpie job was something I had
    considered already. I was more in the market for something professionally
    made. A company which can make a custom embroidered hat on a small order of
    one or two could also be an option but there are so many companies that do
    this its hard to sift through them. I really figured with the expanse of
    the internet that it wouldn't be such an oddity. I wouldn't even mind
    waiting on a hat from a foreign country and paying the shipping if it was a
    possibility.

    If it comes to it, can anyone hook me up with a gif image or the like of the
    logo that I could use to make a stencil for a home job?

    > STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
    >
    >> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
    >> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message

    >>>Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
    >>>manga?
    >>

    >> Do you have information on any of the three?
    >
    > Well, the first (and possibly manga) hat can be made very easily from a
    > red and white cap, some masking tape, and a felt pen. His new hat could
    > take a bit more work, though.
    >
    >> If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
    >> hat?
    >>
    > It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
    > hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
    > to offer assistance more easily.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Chet "Tech" Weaver
    >
    > AIM: PanGatomon
    > MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    > eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    > Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    > ICQ: 122744531
    > Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
    >
    > My Adventure Quest character:
    > http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
    > You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com
    >
    > Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and I
    > think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"

    "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
    this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
    >> hat?
    >>
    > It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
    > hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
    > to offer assistance more easily.

    I do apologise for that random attack. Completely unjust and uncalled-for.

    ( I'd had a bit to drink. :-( )

    --
    Steffan Alun

    http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
    http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

    Sapphire PokéDex: 201

    LeafGreen PokéDex: 106

    Try this link

    http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/search.asp?keyword=hat

    STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

    > "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
    > this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>>If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
    >>>hat?
    >>>

    >>It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
    >>hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
    >>to offer assistance more easily.
    >

    > I do apologise for that random attack. Completely unjust and uncalled-for.
    >
    > ( I'd had a bit to drink. :-( )

    Nah, I think you had a point. Giving him useless information probably
    would've helped narrow it down anyway.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    AIM: PanGatomon