Pokemon League Hat

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 11, 2004 8:05:26 AM

Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
Color variations are a plus!

Thanks in advance,

Amok

More about : pokemon league hat

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 8:03:02 PM

Lancer wrote:
> Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
> Color variations are a plus!

Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the manga?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

October 12, 2004 4:03:26 AM

"Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
>> Color variations are a plus!
>
> Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
> manga?

Do you have information on any of the three? If so, why didn't you say so?
If not, why bother asking for a specific hat?

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 106
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 4:03:27 AM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>>Does anyone know where I find purchase a ballcap like the one Ash wears?
>>>Color variations are a plus!
>>
>>Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
>>manga?
>

> Do you have information on any of the three?

Well, the first (and possibly manga) hat can be made very easily from a
red and white cap, some masking tape, and a felt pen. His new hat could
take a bit more work, though.

> If so, why didn't you say so?
> If not, why bother asking for a specific hat?

It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be
able to offer assistance more easily.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531

My Adventure Quest character:

October 12, 2004 5:16:10 AM

Well, I think the one that is in the movie would be the most recognizable
which is the red and white. However, a sharpie job was something I had
considered already. I was more in the market for something professionally
made. A company which can make a custom embroidered hat on a small order of
one or two could also be an option but there are so many companies that do
this its hard to sift through them. I really figured with the expanse of
the internet that it wouldn't be such an oddity. I wouldn't even mind
waiting on a hat from a foreign country and paying the shipping if it was a
possibility.

If it comes to it, can anyone hook me up with a gif image or the like of the
logo that I could use to make a stencil for a home job?

> STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
>
>> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
>> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message

>>>Which cap? The first one, the second one, or the one he wears in the
>>>manga?
>>

>> Do you have information on any of the three?
>
> Well, the first (and possibly manga) hat can be made very easily from a
> red and white cap, some masking tape, and a felt pen. His new hat could
> take a bit more work, though.
>
>> If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
>> hat?
>>
> It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
> hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
> to offer assistance more easily.
>
> --
>
> Chet "Tech" Weaver
>
> AIM: PanGatomon
> MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
> eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
> Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
> ICQ: 122744531
> Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
>
> My Adventure Quest character:
> http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
> You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com
>
> Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and I
> think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"

Anonymous
October 12, 2004 6:41:16 AM

"Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
>> hat?
>>
> It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
> hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
> to offer assistance more easily.

I do apologise for that random attack. Completely unjust and uncalled-for.

( I'd had a bit to drink. :-( )

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 201

LeafGreen PokéDex: 106
Anonymous
October 12, 2004 12:08:45 PM

Try this link

http://www.pokemoncenter.com/store/search.asp?keyword=h...

"Lancer" <amok@insight_remove_this_bb.com> wrote in message
> Well, I think the one that is in the movie would be the most recognizable
> which is the red and white. However, a sharpie job was something I had
> considered already. I was more in the market for something professionally
> made. A company which can make a custom embroidered hat on a small order
> of one or two could also be an option but there are so many companies that
> do this its hard to sift through them. I really figured with the expanse
> of the internet that it wouldn't be such an oddity. I wouldn't even mind
> waiting on a hat from a foreign country and paying the shipping if it was
> a possibility.
>
> If it comes to it, can anyone hook me up with a gif image or the like of
> the logo that I could use to make a stencil for a home job?
>

> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:
>>
>>> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
>>> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message

>>> Do you have information on any of the three?
>>
>> Well, the first (and possibly manga) hat can be made very easily from a
>> red and white cap, some masking tape, and a felt pen. His new hat could
>> take a bit more work, though.
>>
>>> If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
>>> hat?
>>>
>> It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
>> hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
>> to offer assistance more easily.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Chet "Tech" Weaver
>>
>> AIM: PanGatomon
>> MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
>> eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
>> Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
>> ICQ: 122744531
>> Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
>>
>> My Adventure Quest character:
>> http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
>> You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com
>>
>> Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
>> I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 6:18:00 PM

STEFFAN HEDD ALUN wrote:

> "Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer
> this year" <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>>If so, why didn't you say so? If not, why bother asking for a specific
>>>hat?
>>>

>>It wouldn't have been very helpful of me to give him information about a
>>hat he didn't want. If I helped narrow it down, someone else may be able
>>to offer assistance more easily.
>

> I do apologise for that random attack. Completely unjust and uncalled-for.
>
> ( I'd had a bit to drink. :-( )

Nah, I think you had a point. Giving him useless information probably
would've helped narrow it down anyway.