Turn Off Computer Question

Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Is there a safe "shortcut method" to Turn Off my computer without having to
go to Start>Turn Off Computer and >Turn Off Computer AGAIN on the Turn off
computer pop-up. Just one click to Turn Off would be fine. TIA, Fran

Hello Fran,
Windows is set up this way for a reason. This allows programs to close
properly. If you short cut this it could cause loss of data and could damage
files.
Best of luck to you.
Ron J