Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Post your Spinda's movests here!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
a b α HP
October 12, 2004 9:43:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Do you have Spinda? Post your Spinda's movests here! This thread is
for that! Well, do it! Also tell me why you use these movests, here is
an example:

Spinda (Holding Leftovers)
Moves:
Teeter Dance
Psychic
Brick Break
Attract

Stregety About This Spinda:
All Spinda's status (except HP) is really low, no metter what! But
that's not all, with Own Tempo it can't become confused. Brick Break
is strong against other NORMAL types, and also can break barriers
which highers status for 5 turns (such as Light Screen) Spinda is the
pokémon that can learn the most Psychic moves of them all (No other
pokémon can learn as many as Spinda does) Psychic is good move because
it is one of the strongest pcychic move ever. Attract will let the
opposide gender 50% less to attack because it's in love with Spinda.
Teeter Dance confuses the foe, and all the pokémon in double battles
except itself and pokémon with the Own Tempo ability too (such as
Grumpig) I have let it forgot Calm Mind I don't think I can let it get
back! :(  But I won't replace it with Spinda's signature move: Teeter
Dance!

Yeah, that's all, don't rate my movest, post the movest of your
Spinda! ;)  Do it folks, go ahead! This thread is for that!

More about : post spinda movests

Anonymous
a b α HP
October 15, 2004 9:15:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0410120443.67c66241@posting.google.com>...
> Do you have Spinda? Post your Spinda's movests here! This thread is
> for that! Well, do it! Also tell me why you use these movests, here is
> an example:
>
> Spinda (Holding Leftovers)
> Moves:
> Teeter Dance
> Psychic
> Brick Break
> Attract
>
> Stregety About This Spinda:
> All Spinda's status (except HP) is really low, no metter what! But
> that's not all, with Own Tempo it can't become confused. Brick Break
> is strong against other NORMAL types, and also can break barriers
> which highers status for 5 turns (such as Light Screen) Spinda is the
> pokémon that can learn the most Psychic moves of them all (No other
> pokémon can learn as many as Spinda does) Psychic is good move because
> it is one of the strongest pcychic move ever. Attract will let the
> opposide gender 50% less to attack because it's in love with Spinda.
> Teeter Dance confuses the foe, and all the pokémon in double battles
> except itself and pokémon with the Own Tempo ability too (such as
> Grumpig) I have let it forgot Calm Mind I don't think I can let it get
> back! :(  But I won't replace it with Spinda's signature move: Teeter
> Dance!
>
> Yeah, that's all, don't rate my movest, post the movest of your
> Spinda! ;)  Do it folks, go ahead! This thread is for that!

No reply? :( 
Anonymous
a b α HP
October 15, 2004 6:29:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:

> bjacolgruntz@yahoo.com (Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson) wrote in message news:<f85ed424.0410120443.67c66241@posting.google.com>...
>
>>Do you have Spinda? Post your Spinda's movests here! This thread is
>>for that! Well, do it! Also tell me why you use these movests
>
> No reply? :( 

I guess Spinda isn't exactly the most fashionable of Pokemon as of late.
Maybe you should've asked about a more popular Pokemon, like Gardevoir
or Blaziken.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com

My Adventure Quest character:
http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com

Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"
Related resources
Anonymous
a b α HP
October 15, 2004 9:27:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:

> Do you have Spinda? Post your Spinda's movests here! This thread is
> for that! Well, do it! Also tell me why you use these movests

Well, I don't use Spinda, but if I did, I'd probably do it something
like this:

Spinda - "Dionysus"
Holding: Shell Bell
Moves: Dizzy Punch, Metronome, Snatch, Double Team

I chose Dizzy Punch as a strong physical attack capable of causing
Confusion (just slightly stronger with STAB and more accurate than
Dynamic Punch) and Metronome to make Spinda act randomly. Snatch steals
opponent's ability-enhancing moves while Double Team makes it harder to
hit. When you throw in Shell Bell, Spinda regenerates a little when it
lands an attack.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com

My Adventure Quest character:
http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com

Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"
Anonymous
a b α HP
October 26, 2004 7:54:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Chet Weaver would like to point out that Halloween lasts an hour longer this year <zeroohki@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<2tb86lF1tu8msU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?sson wrote:
>
> > Do you have Spinda? Post your Spinda's movests here! This thread is
> > for that! Well, do it! Also tell me why you use these movests
>
> Well, I don't use Spinda, but if I did, I'd probably do it something
> like this:
>
> Spinda - "Dionysus"
> Holding: Shell Bell
> Moves: Dizzy Punch, Metronome, Snatch, Double Team
>
> I chose Dizzy Punch as a strong physical attack capable of causing
> Confusion (just slightly stronger with STAB and more accurate than
> Dynamic Punch) and Metronome to make Spinda act randomly. Snatch steals
> opponent's ability-enhancing moves while Double Team makes it harder to
> hit. When you throw in Shell Bell, Spinda regenerates a little when it
> lands an attack.
>
> --
>
> Chet "Tech" Weaver
>
> AIM: PanGatomon
> MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
> eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
> Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
> ICQ: 122744531
> Webcomic: http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com
>
> My Adventure Quest character:
> http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=131213
> You can play Adventure Quest at http://www.battleon.com
>
> Sometimes, I notice someone has posted a reply to one of my messages and
> I think, "Oh, great, what did I say this time?"

I know Spinda has bad status, but it is really popular pokémon, I know
many people with Spinda as favourite! It's popular because of its
patterns!
!