INSTALL WINDOWS 2003 SMALL BUSINESS SERVER P2P

RUNNING NT 4 . NEED TO INSTALL SMALL BUSINESS SERVER 2003 WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY
PLEASE GIVE SOME STEP INFORMATION
1 answer Last reply
More about install windows 2003 small business server

    JOSE wrote:
    > RUNNING NT 4 . NEED TO INSTALL SMALL BUSINESS SERVER 2003 WITH ACTIVE
    > DIRECTORY PLEASE GIVE SOME STEP INFORMATION

    I don't know what you mean by P2P in your subject line (you don't have an
    NT4 domain?), and you haven't provided enough detail for anyone to help you
    much.

    If you're looking for information on migrating to SBS2003, see

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/upgrade/default.mspx

    Also, this is a Windows 2000 group. The best place to post SBS questions is
    microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs.

    And please lose the caps lock - it's hard to read and is considered
    "shouting."

Windows Server 2003 Servers Microsoft P2P Windows