Q829443 PCMCIA hotfix damaged

Unable to locate q829443 hotfix for my PCMCIA drivers. I'm installing PCMCIA
drivers for a new reader, and it is clobbering the hotfix.

If it is available within MSDN, I can not find it (W2k SP3).

Thank you!

Contact Microsoft 1-866-PCSafety to get the free hotfix.

***
Terrence Tan [MSFT]
Microsoft Enterprise Platforms Support

"What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the well
or the bell or the stone walls or the crisp October nights...No, our love
for this place is based upon the fact that it is as it was meant to be
The University of the People." (Charles Kuralt)

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This
posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The views and
opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do not
necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Microsoft.
<From: =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBDdW1taW5z?= <John Cummins@discussions.microsoft.com>
<Subject: Q829443 PCMCIA hotfix damaged
<Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:33:10 -0800
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup