Giovanni's kid?

Regal

In FR/LG, after you clean out the Team Rocket warehouse, return and talk
to the scientist that remains behind. He'll wonder if you're Giovanni's
kid, then say "No, that's can't be right. Giovanni's kid has red hair."
So, who do you think he's taking about? Misty, Lorelei,and Jessie are
all redheads. (Also Lance, but he's part of that family of dragon raisers.
Really doubtful that a young Giovanni could ever have a relationship
with one of them.) Or just somebody out there that we never meet?

Jessie would make the most sense storywise. It would explain why the
boss of a huge crime organization has put up with such an ineffective
pair for so long.

regal <regal@cuttnegia.net> wrote:
> In FR/LG, after you clean out the Team Rocket warehouse, return and
> talk to the scientist that remains behind. He'll wonder if you're
> Giovanni's kid, then say "No, that's can't be right. Giovanni's kid
> has red hair." <SNIP>

G/S/C rival?

:)

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Rival is Oak's grandson, so, Giovanni is Oak's son or son-in-law ----
EEEEAAAAKKKK!!!

"DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
> regal <regal@cuttnegia.net> wrote:
>> In FR/LG, after you clean out the Team Rocket warehouse, return and
>> talk to the scientist that remains behind. He'll wonder if you're
>> Giovanni's kid, then say "No, that's can't be right. Giovanni's kid
>> has red hair." <SNIP>
>
> G/S/C rival?
>
> :)
>
> --
> -----------
> Deep Thought
> -----------
> Erase the Earth
> to g-mail me.

regal <regal@cuttnegia.net> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Jessie would make the most sense storywise. It would explain why the
> boss of a huge crime organization has put up with such an ineffective
> pair for so long.

BTW, the games are usually very good about going nowhere NEAR the tangled
and twisted insanity of the show. Yellow being an exception. Bleagh.

So, when the scientist was referring to red hair, this would most likely be
in-game continuity. GSC+.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Regal

DeepThought wrote:

> BTW, the games are usually very good about going nowhere NEAR the tangled
> and twisted insanity of the show. Yellow being an exception. Bleagh.
>
> So, when the scientist was referring to red hair, this would most likely be
> in-game continuity. GSC+.

I know. The speculation is just for fun. Other than perhaps fuel for
fan fiction, I doubt the idea of Giovanni having a kid will actually lead
to anything in the games or the show.

And Jessie was in Yellow, so she still counts. :p

theMonitor wrote:
> "DeepThought" <deep.42.thought@gmailEARTH.com> wrote in message
>>regal <regal@cuttnegia.net> wrote:
>>>In FR/LG, after you clean out the Team Rocket warehouse, return and
>>>talk to the scientist that remains behind. He'll wonder if you're
>>>Giovanni's kid, then say "No, that's can't be right. Giovanni's kid
>>>has red hair." <SNIP>
>>
>>G/S/C rival?
>>
>>:)
>
> Rival is Oak's grandson, so, Giovanni is Oak's son or son-in-law ----
> EEEEAAAAKKKK!!!

If the rival is who he's talking about, then son would make the most
sense. I mean, if Oak is the rival's grandfather, there must be some
generation in the middle.

Fans might even speculate that the character's mother was also the
rival's mother, but they kept the affair a secret from almost everyone,
one kid going to the mother to raise and the others to Giovanni's clan.
The PC's mom moved to the area to search for her lost love (and lost
children), only to fall for his dad (which explains why she never leaves
Pallet town).

But that's probably too contrived. ;)

theMonitor <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote:
> Rival is Oak's grandson, so, Giovanni is Oak's son or son-in-law ----
> EEEEAAAAKKKK!!!

"Gary", the RBY/FRLG rival, is Oak's grandson, yes.

I'm talking about the G/S/C rival, the one with freakishly girly flowing red
hair.

--
Deep Thought

TRENDING THREADS