Problem with Dual Video Cards

Windows 2000 Pro. I just installed an NVIDIA video controller update from
the Microsoft web site. After doing this, my system appeared to not boot up.
In fact, it appears that the video card (NVIDIA) stopped working midway
through the boot. When I plugged into the video port on the motherboard, I
was able to login and work on my system. I have tried uninstalling the video
driver and reinstalling an older version, but now have the same result even
with the older driver. Is there something I can do to get my NVidia card
working again? Is there some setting that tells the system which video card
to use? Please help! Thanks and God bless.

Download the correct driver from the manufacturer's web site, choose to
update driver through Device Manager, choose "Have Disk" and point to the
recent download.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional