programs menu

I need some help i have lots of diffrent programs on my pc. I was wonder how
i had the programs i dont use to often.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Please read the above and try again. If english is not your native language,
please let us know so that we can try to interpret your meaning
appropriately.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"gonzo1141" <gonzo1141@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need some help i have lots of diffrent programs on my pc. I was wonder
>how
> i had the programs i dont use to often.

Rick, "(had)"sic - I think he means "hide" the progs in "all programs" list
that he doesn't often use.
Think it was your advice - similar question, a while back - to sort/put them
into folders (games, utilities) - but have forgotten how to do it in "All
Programs" (easy on desktop, just name/create new folder, drag in the prog
shortcuts - but how, in the All Programs list?).

Sincerely, Len

> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> Please read the above and try again. If english is not your native
> language, please let us know so that we can try to interpret your meaning
> appropriately.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "gonzo1141" <gonzo1141@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I need some help i have lots of diffrent programs on my pc. I was wonder
>>how
>> i had the programs i dont use to often.

Yes, it's possible that he/she was a victim of spellcheck. If the start menu
is set to personalized, then less used ones will eventually be hidden.

--

"Yabbadoo" <nospam@thank.you> wrote in message
> Rick, "(had)"sic - I think he means "hide" the progs in "all programs"
> list that he doesn't often use.
> Think it was your advice - similar question, a while back - to sort/put
> them into folders (games, utilities) - but have forgotten how to do it in
> "All Programs" (easy on desktop, just name/create new folder, drag in the
> prog shortcuts - but how, in the All Programs list?).
>
> Sincerely, Len

>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>>
>> Please read the above and try again. If english is not your native
>> language, please let us know so that we can try to interpret your meaning
>> appropriately.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "gonzo1141" <gonzo1141@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I need some help i have lots of diffrent programs on my pc. I was wonder
>>>how
>>> i had the programs i dont use to often.

Yes I ment hide can you tell me the steps on how to achive this