printable list of pokemon?

Does anyone have a printable list of all 386 pokemon, sort of like a
checklist?
6 answers Last reply
More about printable list pokemon

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_pokedex.txt

    That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
    you're asking for.

    afish wrote:
    > http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_pokedex.txt
    >
    > That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
    > you're asking for.

    Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could
    print out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.

    "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
    > afish wrote:
    >> http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_pokedex.txt
    >>
    >> That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
    >> you're asking for.
    >>

    > Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could print
    > out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.

    This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
    you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with the
    html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.

    http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html

    I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.

    ~misty

    --
    http://mistymage.com
    http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/More_Tips.html

    Get out of the SPA to email me

    ~misty wrote:
    > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>afish wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_pokedex.txt
    >>>
    >>>That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
    >>>you're asking for.
    >>>

    >>Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could print
    >>out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.
    >

    > This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
    > you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with the
    > html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
    >
    > http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
    >
    > I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
    >
    > ~misty

    Thanks!

    > ~misty wrote:
    >> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message

    >>>Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could
    >>>print out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.
    >>

    >> This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
    >> you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with
    >> the html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
    >>
    >> http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
    >>
    >> I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
    >>
    >> ~misty
    >>

    > Thanks!

    You're welcome!

    It looks really bad from a webby.. since I have the table set at 600 wide
    and webtv can only see well at 500.. it makes some of the names drop below
    their numbers. (Scrunching effect)

    Hopefully it would print ok but I don't think my printer is compatible with
    my webby so I can't check.

    ~misty

    ~misty wrote:
    > "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>~misty wrote:
    >>
    >>>"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message

    >>>This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
    >>>you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with
    >>>the html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
    >>>
    >>>http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
    >>>
    >>>I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
    >>>
    >>>~misty
    >>>

    >>Thanks!
    >

    > You're welcome!
    >
    > It looks really bad from a webby.. since I have the table set at 600 wide
    > and webtv can only see well at 500.. it makes some of the names drop below
    > their numbers. (Scrunching effect)
    >
    > Hopefully it would print ok but I don't think my printer is compatible with
    > my webby so I can't check.
    >
    > ~misty

    It looks fine on the web. I didn't notice anything abnormal.

Games Nintendo Video Games