printable list of pokemon?

Last response: in Video Games
October 14, 2004 6:07:37 AM

Does anyone have a printable list of all 386 pokemon, sort of like a
checklist?

More about : printable list pokemon

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 6:07:07 PM

afish wrote:
> http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_...
>
> That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
> you're asking for.

Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could
print out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 16, 2004 10:41:21 PM

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
news:p 5SdnRdmOMRWjO3cRVn-qA@rcn.net...
> afish wrote:
>> http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_...
>>
>> That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
>> you're asking for.
>>

> Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could print
> out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.

This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with the
html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.

http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html

I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.

~misty

--
http://mistymage.com
http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/More_Tips.html

Get out of the SPA to email me
Anonymous
October 17, 2004 3:47:13 AM

~misty wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
> news:p 5SdnRdmOMRWjO3cRVn-qA@rcn.net...
>
>>afish wrote:
>>
>>>http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_...
>>>
>>>That's a list of every Pokémon, though it has a lot more detail than
>>>you're asking for.
>>>

>>Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could print
>>out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.
>

> This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
> you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with the
> html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
>
> http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
>
> I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
>
> ~misty

Thanks!
Anonymous
October 18, 2004 9:49:46 PM

> ~misty wrote:
>> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
>> news:p 5SdnRdmOMRWjO3cRVn-qA@rcn.net...

>>>Yeah, I checked gamefaqs.com, but I was hoping for something I could
>>>print out with just the names, so I could cross them off as I go along.
>>

>> This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
>> you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with
>> the html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
>>
>> http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
>>
>> I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
>>
>> ~misty
>>

> Thanks!

You're welcome!

It looks really bad from a webby.. since I have the table set at 600 wide
and webtv can only see well at 500.. it makes some of the names drop below
their numbers. (Scrunching effect)

Hopefully it would print ok but I don't think my printer is compatible with
my webby so I can't check.

~misty
Anonymous
October 19, 2004 1:45:35 AM

~misty wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
>
>>~misty wrote:
>>
>>>"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMrcn.com> wrote in message
>>>news:p 5SdnRdmOMRWjO3cRVn-qA@rcn.net...

>>>This prints out a bit funny .. it takes 2 pages and for it to look decent
>>>you have to place them end to end. I suppose I could play around with
>>>the html but then I think it would look really odd on the webpage.
>>>
>>>http://mistymage.com/Pokemon/poke/386Pokedex.html
>>>
>>>I placed a few spaces so that you can X off the 'mon as you go.
>>>
>>>~misty
>>>

>>Thanks!
>

> You're welcome!
>
> It looks really bad from a webby.. since I have the table set at 600 wide
> and webtv can only see well at 500.. it makes some of the names drop below
> their numbers. (Scrunching effect)
>
> Hopefully it would print ok but I don't think my printer is compatible with
> my webby so I can't check.
>
> ~misty

It looks fine on the web. I didn't notice anything abnormal.
!