win98 font trouble

I produce a newsletter in Publisher (xp) mostly using the Tahoma font. I
email the document as a pdf. One of my readers has Windows 98 and says she
can't read the tahoma font. If I change it to Times New Roman, she can read
it. My question is, what should she do on her computer so she can see the
fonts I choose?

"theeditor" <theeditor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I produce a newsletter in Publisher (xp) mostly using the Tahoma font. I
> email the document as a pdf. One of my readers has Windows 98 and says
she
> can't read the tahoma font. If I change it to Times New Roman, she can
read
> it. My question is, what should she do on her computer so she can see the
> fonts I choose?

I recommend you repost in the correct newsgroup.