Uninstall WIN200 when WINXPpro is on the same partition, H..

Hi,

One of our employees has succeeded in installing WIN XP pro on the same
partition as WIN 2000.
Now he wants to unistall WIN 2000! How can we do that without damaging the
XP-configuration or loosing data?

Mario

"MarioFromBelgium" <MarioFromBelgium@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:8C42F44B-7A69-4114-81A9-39F1C36C8731@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> One of our employees has succeeded in installing WIN XP pro on the same
> partition as WIN 2000.
> Now he wants to unistall WIN 2000! How can we do that without damaging the
> XP-configuration or loosing data?
>
> Mario

Simply rename the folder where Win2000 resides, then delete
it after one week if all is well.