NTDS Replication

I am receiving a warning: Source: NTDS Replication, Event ID: 1586. This
takes place on an additional domain controller on my network. There is no
information available on the Microsoft Event Errors site. I find that Active
Directory adjustments on the domain controller don't always replicate to this
additional domain controller.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Al
1 answer Last reply
More about ntds replication

    Hi

    I found the following article referenced when I typed the event ID into
    www.eventid.net.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;269417

    Somebody there also says that they got this error when the time was not
    synchronised between the domain controllers, so check that as well.

    The best place to post this question would have been
    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory. It's off-topic for this Windows
    2000 Setup group.

    Regards

    Oli

    "Alboni" <Alboni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am receiving a warning: Source: NTDS Replication, Event ID: 1586. This
    > takes place on an additional domain controller on my network. There is no
    > information available on the Microsoft Event Errors site. I find that
    > Active
    > Directory adjustments on the domain controller don't always replicate to
    > this
    > additional domain controller.
    > Any advice would be appreciated.
    > Thank you.
    > Al

Microsoft Domain Controller Event Id Windows