Every time my system boots up it runs internet explorer and connects to the
web. How do I change my boot-up so the system does not start internet
explorer?

RJ

Try running MSCONFIG and checking what stuff you have in your Startup items

TimH

"Robert Rider" wrote:

> Every time my system boots up it runs internet explorer and connects to the
> web. How do I change my boot-up so the system does not start internet
> explorer?
>
> RJ

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Robert Rider wrote:
> Every time my system boots up it runs internet explorer and connects to the
> web. How do I change my boot-up so the system does not start internet
> explorer?
>
> RJ

Check your starup folder for starters, also have a look at you startup
sequence. I am assuming here we are talking about XP so go to Start >Run
and type in msconfig and have a look at the startup tab.

hope that helps, BTW are you using a firewall and good virus protection?

AW