Accessories missing after install

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

After installing and adding drivers, latest service packs, etc, I looked in
the start menu, and found that many of the accessories are not installed.

For example:
Paint
Wordpad
Character Map
Imaging
Games

The install did not give any errors about missing files.
I think there is something very wrong with my system.

Is there a way to fix this, by running the install for the accessories
again? I know the compressed files are in the i386 folder, but I am not sure
how to get the install started.

What happens if you logon as another (or new) user? Create a new account in
'Users and Passwords'

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional