Accessories missing after install

After installing and adding drivers, latest service packs, etc, I looked in
the start menu, and found that many of the accessories are not installed.

For example:
Paint
Wordpad
Character Map
Imaging
Games

The install did not give any errors about missing files.
I think there is something very wrong with my system.

Is there a way to fix this, by running the install for the accessories
again? I know the compressed files are in the i386 folder, but I am not sure
how to get the install started.
1 answer Last reply
More about accessories missing install

    What happens if you logon as another (or new) user? Create a new account in
    'Users and Passwords'

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Alice" wrote:
    | After installing and adding drivers, latest service packs, etc, I looked
    in
    | the start menu, and found that many of the accessories are not installed.
    |
    | For example:
    | Paint
    | Wordpad
    | Character Map
    | Imaging
    | Games
    |
    | The install did not give any errors about missing files.
    | I think there is something very wrong with my system.
    |
    | Is there a way to fix this, by running the install for the accessories
    | again? I know the compressed files are in the i386 folder, but I am not
    sure
    | how to get the install started.

Start Menu Accessories Microsoft Windows